Located in tropical Southern India, our Ashrama benifits from the surrounding rain forest, always covered in a blanket of green with a most pleasant climate throughout the year.
September, October – Cool and bright with occasional rains.
November, December, January, February – Cool, sunny and pleasant.
March – Warmer.
April, May – Summer.
June – Beginning of rainy season.
July, August – Rainy season.
Places Of Interest
- Sringeri: Famous Sarada Dakshina Peetham . For more info visit www.sringeri.net/
- Shakatapuram: For more info visit www.karnatakaholidays.com/shakatapuram.php
- Agumbe: Sun set point in Augumbe called the south Indian chirapunji. For more info visit www.travel.india.com/agumbe/
- Sirimane Falls: Natural Falls. For more info visit www.karnataka.com/chikmagalur/sirimane-falls/
- Jog Falls : The second-highest plunge waterfall in India. For more info visit www.travel.india.com/jog-falls/
- Kuduremukha: National Park, Tiger Forest Reserve Area. For more info visit www.travel.india.com/kudremukh/
- Horanadu: Annapurna Temple.For more info visit www.srikshetrahoranadu.com/
- Marvante beach : For Information Visit www.maravanthe.in/
- Saint Mary’s Islands : These are a set of four small islands in the Arabian Sea off the coast of Malpe in Udupi. For more info visit www.karnatakaholidays.com/st-marys-island.php
- Hampi: It is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India. For more info visit www.hampi.in
- Goa: About 280 km from Hariharapura. For more info visit www.goa-tourism.com